Partnership for Innovation in Education is a unique, easy-to-read, value-added education resource for stakeholders interested in ways to inject innovation and achievement into the educational sector.
The Partnership will:
1) Facilitate learning about innovation, and its methods to catalyze increased academic achievement among ALL stakeholders.
2) Provide “case studies” of innovation, academic achievement, or new curriculum frameworks.
3) Broadcast 24/7 news feeds about edu- innovation and its use throughout the world.
4) Provide content to those organizations interested in implementing edu-innovation for educational, financial, or business success.
5) Duplicate proprietary P.I.E. framework and tailor website template to economic development organizations, educational interests, local governments, and communities interested in studying and developing education solutions in their region.