Begin solving tomorrow’s challenges today.
Education, business and government leaders worldwide agree a quality education produces healthy economic growth and global competitiveness. Join our cause and become an edupreneur! Read what our Educators are saying here…
There are many ways you can get involved with the Partnership for Innovation in Education. Please join us!
How to get involved:
- Be a financial sponsor. We are a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, and your donation is fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Learn More by visiting our Contribute page.
- If you have grantwriting experience, contact Mary Welsh Schlueter at email@example.com or 513-871-9569.
- Become a guest columnist or featured author. Tell us how local leaders, superintendents, teachers, parents, government executives and business communities are spearheading initiatives making our communities “best in class”.
- Read and share our news, blog and education sites.
- Become an event sponsor for our quarterly Forums, with national keynote speakers and “action plan” results.
- Help create alliances between P.I.E. and other like-minded organizations. Partnerships heighten our exposure – and efficiency – as we search for the best ways to increase students’ academic and career opportunities.
- Help serve as a volunteer. Create partnerships between business leaders, educators, administrators, parents, policymakers and the media, as we discuss ways to achieve education reform that provides measurable results.
- Teach us. We ask teachers using innovation and technology to show how they are increasing academic achievement. Send us a video, blog or “best practice” lesson plan. We want to see how you engage your students, and how it produces measurable results.
- Let’s a make difference together. Become a partner in our dynamic organization. Contact Mary Welsh Schlueter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.871.9569.
- To make a financial contribution, you may donate electronically or send a check payable to Partnership for Innovation in Education to:
Partnership for Innovation in Education
Cincinnati, OH 45208