Contributing to the Partnership for Innovation in Education is easy, and 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
Your donation will help expand our reach and capabilities as an original content provider. Ultimately, we are looking for partners who can help us expand beyond our electronic channel, creating live dialogue about education, innovation and how their utilization will create a richer global learning community. Read the P.I.E. Contributor Guidelines to learn more about how you can get involved: P.I.E. Contributor Guidelines.
You can contribute in various ways to P.I.E.:
- Become a guest columnist or featured author. Tell us how local leaders, superintendents, teachers, parents, government executives and business communities are spearheading initiatives making our communities “best in class”.
- Become a financial sponsor. We are a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. View the P.I.E. Contributor Guidelines, choose your sponsorship level, and help create national programs with committed partners.
- Become an event sponsor for our quarterly Forums, with national keynote speakers and “action plan” results.
- Help create alliances between P.I.E. and other like-minded organizations. Partnerships heighten our exposure – and efficiency – as we search for the best ways to increase students’ academic and career opportunities.
- Help serve as a volunteer. Create partnerships between business leaders, educators, administrators, parents, policymakers and the media, as we discuss ways to achieve education reform that provides measurable results.
- Teach us. We ask teachers using innovation and technology to show how they are increasing academic achievement. Send us a video, blog or “best practice” lesson plan. We want to see how you engage your students, and how it produces measurable results.
Let’s a make difference together. Become a partner in our dynamic organization. Contact Mary Welsh Schlueter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.871.9569.
To make a financial contribution, you may donate electronically or send a check payable to Partnership for Innovation in Education to:
Partnership for Innovation in Education
Cincinnati, OH 45208
To ask questions about or begin the process to make a non-financial contribution, complete the form below and someone will contact you:
Partnership for Innovation in Education is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.