Welcome to the Partnership for Innovation in Education (P.I.E.)
Join in our latest initiative and play the “Kilgour Lemon Smash” App, click here to play.
Our mission lies in promoting innovation initiatives that accelerate academic achievement, workforce readiness and economic development. We believe delivering a quality education to our youngest citizens offers the greatest investment in our future.
Our vision lies in becoming the premier platform for facilitating educational innovation in an engaging, multi-media format.
P.I.E. promotes “S.M.A.R.T. Talk About Education” by:
- Sharing real-time innovative solutions used to improve academic performance, financial literacy and career readiness.
- Maximizing exposure with P.I.E.’s daily coverage on education reported in national news medias.
- Acting quickly upon breaking innovation by sponsoring 24/7 LIVE conversations among stakeholder communities.
- Reframing education as an economic, business development, national security and globally competitive issue.
- Tapping community action by developing scalable plans that improve educational opportunity for all stakeholders.
Join our cause or Contact Us to become an “edupreneur” by selecting the banner below.
Mary Welsh Schlueter
PIE Founder and Chief Executive
Partnership for Innovation in Education (P.I.E.)
Partnership for Innovation in Education is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.